Auto Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench, Wrench Handle Cross Hexagon Wrench Universal, Tire Wheel Lug Handle Labor-Saving Wrench Repair Tool for Car Wheel/Tyre Replacement, Auto Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench Car Scissor Jack Garage Tire Wheel Lug Handle Cross Hexagon Wrench Repair Tool:
- Material: High Carbon Steel + Iron
- Color: Black + Yellow
- Product Size (L × W × H): 34 × 10 × 3 cm / 13.4 × 3.9 × 1.2 in
- Thickness: ~ 0.6 cm / 0.24 in
- Diameter: ~ 2.5 cm / 0.98 in
- Product Weight: 292 g
- Style: Cross, Hexagon
- Suitable for: Scissor Jack with a Diameter of 0.5 cm / 0.19 in
- Applicable Models: Motorcycles, Family Cars, SUV Off-Road Vehicles, etc.
- Package Contents: Auto Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench × 1
- Design: The Auto Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench is used to assist the jack. With this tool, the vehicle can be easily jacked up.
- Applicability: The thickness of the automobile jack handle is 0.6 cm / 0.24 in, the diameter is 2.5 cm / 0.98 in, and it can be used for scissor jacks with a thickness of 0.5 cm.
- Excellent Material: The Tire Wheel Jack Wrench is made of high carbon steel + metal. The overall structure of the wrench is compact and firm, with the advantages of durability and rust resistance.
- Simple Operation: Only need to put the handle into the screw hole, and push the handle clockwise to push the jack to the proper height.
- Applicable Scenarios: The 360° Swivel Head Ratchet Wrench is suitable for matching with a scissor jack to replace tires in an emergency or on the way to travel. It is one of the necessary tools for going out.
- Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
- To raise load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
- To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
There are no reviews yet.