Quick Fix Welding Flux-Cored Rods, No Need Soldering Powder Aluminum Welding Rod, Low Temperature Easy Melt Aluminum Welding Rods Weld Bars Cored Wire:
- Material: Aluminum-Magnesium
- Color: Silver
- Melting Temperature: 896°F (480°C)
- Diameter: 1.6 mm, 2 mm
- Length: 500 mm
- Package Includes: 10/20/30/50 Pcs × Quick Fix Welding Flux-Cored Rods
- Clean and polish the physical surface.
- Heat the surface of the metal material until the temperature of wire is up to the working temperature 480°C.
- The aluminum base metal is heated to the appropriate working temperature when repairing thin aluminum, and then use the wire friction to form a weld.
- Use propane gas to weld small object and use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big one, you should cool it naturally after welding.