Quick Fix Welding Flux-Cored Rods, No Need Soldering Powder Aluminum Welding Rod, Low Temperature Easy Melt Aluminum Welding Rods Weld Bars Cored Wire:
- Material: Aluminum-Magnesium
- Color: Silver
- Melting Temperature: 896°F (480°C)
- Diameter: 1.6 mm, 2 mm
- Length: 500 mm
- Package Includes: 10/20/30/50 Pcs × Quick Fix Welding Flux-Cored Rods
- Clean and polish the physical surface.
- Heat the surface of the metal material until the temperature of wire is up to the working temperature 480°C.
- The aluminum base metal is heated to the appropriate working temperature when repairing thin aluminum, and then use the wire friction to form a weld.
- Use propane gas to weld small object and use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big one, you should cool it naturally after welding.
There are no reviews yet.