Sunflower Brush Deshedder, Pet Pumpkin Self Cleaning Slicker Brush, Cat Massage Comb with Button and Soft Bent Pain-Free Bristles for Shedding and Grooming, Removes Loose Undercoat Gently Tool for Dogs Cats Puppy Rabbit, Pet Sunflower Slicker Brush, Self Cleaning Brush for Short or Long Haired Cats and Dogs, Waterproof and Easy to Clean Shedding and Grooming Tool for Pets, Remove Loose Hair, Fur, Undercoat, Mats, Tangled Hair, Knots, Pumpkin Cat Brush Comb, Pumpkin Self Cleaning Slicker Comb, Pet Hair Removal Comb Cat Brush Self Cleaning Slicker Brush, Pet Hair Remover Brush, Sunflower Pet Hair Removal Massage Comb Slicker Brush:
- Material: Stainless Steel + HTPE + ABS
- Type: Pet Hair Comb
- Size: 19.5 × 9 × 6.6 cm
- Color: Green, Purple, White
- Package Includes: 1 × Pet Pumpkin Self Cleaning Slicker Brush, Sunflower Brush Deshedder
- Promotes Blood Circulation: In the process of grooming pets, combing needles repeatedly massage the skin, which can promote blood circulation, increase skin resistance, and eliminate physical fatigue.
- Reduces Hair Loss: Groom your hair frequently, the shed hair will be combed down and will not fall everywhere with the pet’s activities.
- Prevents Hair Knotting: For long-haired cats and dogs, if the hair is not combed for a long time, it will cause the hair to become tangled, knotted and felt. Regular combing can prevent this phenomenon.
- Detects Trauma and Skin Diseases in Time: In the process of grooming, we can find out whether the pet has trauma or skin problems in time and get the best treatment time.
- Grooming pets frequently can stimulate hair follicles, ensure better hair quality and hair volume, and make pet coats smooth and shiny.
- Combing hair should be combed and pulled quickly in the direction of hair.
- When combing long-haired cats and dogs, you should not only comb the long hair on the surface and neglect the combing of the fine hair below.
- The undercoat of cats and dogs is soft and dense. If it is not combed for a long time, it is easy to form tangles and even cause eczema, tinea or other skin diseases. When combing long-haired cats and dogs, comb layer by layer, turn the long hair up, and comb the undercoat again.
There are no reviews yet.