Verfons Temporary Firming Eye Cream for Bags Dark Circles and Puffiness, Verfons Firming Eye Cream, Verfons Snake Venom Firming Eye Cream, Verfons Firming Eye Cream for Bags, Anti Aging Eye Bag Cream, Instant Remove Eye Bags Fades Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Verticalox Temporary Firming Eye Cream, 30g Barenkul Temporary Firming Eye Cream, Verfons Snake Venom Firming Eye Cream for Puffiness and Bags Under Eyes, Snake Venom Peptide Firming Eye Cream:
- Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, etc.
- Efficacy: Smoothes eye fine lines, fades panda eyes, firms big bags under the eyes, eliminates eye puffiness, restores the youthful state of eyes
- Net Content: 30 g
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Color: White
- Status: Paste
- Package Includes: 1 × Verfons Temporary Firming Eye Cream for Bags Dark Circles and Puffiness
- Imported sodium hyaluronate, firming and moisturizing the skin, intensively hydrates and locks water, and maintains the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Dipeptide diaminobutyrylbenzylamide diacetate, can tighten the skin, thereby improving dynamic wrinkles.
- Firms and moisturizes the skin, intensively hydrates and locks in moisture, and maintains the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Reduce the dullness of the eyes, improve eye bags and panda eyes, gently care for the skin and replenish moisture.
- Reduce eye bags, moisturize the dry skin around the eyes, make the skin around the eyes soft and smooth.
- Reduce and lighten dry lines and fine lines, smooth dry lines and wrinkles, smooth, delicate, elastic and tender skin.
- Take the rice grain size eye cream, and gently tap on the ring finger to around the eyes.
- Smooth the skin texture and gently spread in circular motions.
- Massage under the eyes by gently lifting upwards to help absorption.
How to Use:
- Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
- Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
- Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
- Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
- If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
- Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on makeup, such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder. To prolong the effects of Temporary Firming Eye Cream, avoid water-based makeup. For external use only.
There are no reviews yet.