Lymphatic Detox Healing Ginger Patch, Herbal Ginger Patch Promotes Blood Circulation, Relieves Pain and Improves Sleep, One of The Best Natural Solution for Lymphatic Drainage, Body Pain, Migraine, Joint Pain and Stomach Bloating:
- Main Ingredients: Ginger, Turmeric, Chuan Xiong (Szechuan Lovage Root), Cinnamon, Wormwood, White Stork, Bupleurum (Thorow Wax), Xinyi (Magnolia), Doubleteeth Pubescent Angelica Root, Meat Chop, & Asahi
- Patch Size: 8 cm × 12 cm
- Efficacy: Banish Cold, Warm Palace Fever
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Net Weight: 25 g
- Package Includes: 1 Set × Lymphatic Detox Healing Ginger Patches for Pain & Swelling (10 Pcs Herbal Ginger Patch)
How to Use:
- Wash your hands before applying the patch.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
- Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
- Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
- Wash your hands after removing the patch.
- If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
- Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
- 8-12 hours for each time, 4-5 times per week.
Herbal Ginger Patch is the best natural solution for lymphatic drainage, body pain, migraine, joint pain, and stomach bloating. The Lymphatic Detox Healing Ginger Patch also functions as a muscle relaxer. Sticking a ginger patch on any part of the body to enjoy ultimate relaxation after a long, exhausting working day.
- Natural Ingredients: Extracted from natural and organic herbals ginger root together with mint and wormwood, ginger patches relieve pains & reduce swelling with its heat sensation and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pain Relief: Herbal ginger patches, widely used and trusted by many countries in the world, are natural and best solution for relieving aches and pains including menstrual cramp, joint pain, lymphatic drainage, neck pain, lower back pain, stomach pain, migraine, other muscle and body ache. Ginger is also a herbal remedy to cold, headache and fatigue.
- Easy to Use: Just clean the affected skin with warm water, peel off the protective film and stick the self-adhesive film on the area you have pain. You’ll definitely enjoy fast acting pain relief and ultimate relaxation after a long and exhausting day of working.
- 3 Courses of Treatment: 10 pieces as each course of treatment and 2-3 treatments to achieve best results. Recommend using each patch for 6-8 hours and 4-5 times per week.
There are no reviews yet.