Car Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella, Foldable Car Umbrella Sunshade Cover Protects Vehicle from UV Rays Sun and Heat, Easy to Use/Store, Keeps Vehicle Cool, Fits Most Vehicle, Car Windshield Sunshade Umbrella, Foldable Car Umbrella Sun Shade Cover, Car Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella, UV Reflecting Foldable Front Car Sunshade Umbrella, Car Sunshade Umbrella Car Front Window Sunshade Cover Car Sunshade Cover Car Windshield Protection Accessories, Car Sunshade Umbrella Car Sun Shade Protector Parasol:
- Material: UPE Alloy + Pongee Titanium Silver Cloth
- Type: Car Sun Shade / Car Windshield Umbrella
- Color: Silver + Black
- Small Size: 65 × 125 cm
- Large Size: 79 × 145 cm
- Package Includes: 1 × Car Windshield Sun Shade Umbrella
- Material: This car sunshade umbrella is perfect for heat insulation protection. Blocks UV rays heat, keeps your vehicle cool and protects car interior damage free and reliable to use for long service.
- Firm Skeletons Structures: 10 strong skeletons and the stable support ensure the durability of car sunshade umbrella.
- Block Heat and Sun Protection: Block UV rays, effectively maintain your car interior temperature to keep your vehicle stay cool. At the same time, it will effectively protect your car’s dashboard, and upholstery from fade and cracks.
- Interior Protection: Automotive windshield sunshade can effectively protect you from sunlight and provide you with a cool driving environment, keeping the seats and dashboard and car interior from cracking due to sun exposure.
- Easy to Use: It is foldable, very easy to open and close. It is space-saving and time-saving for daily use.
- For All Seasons: No matter it is spring rain, summer sun, autumn leaves, or winter snow, it can be used in all seasons with its great wear resistance.
- Application: It is compatible for standard cars, truck and more. It is the ideal sun shade accessory for cars in summer.
- Ideal Gift: Car windshield umbrella is the perfect gift for your friends and family.
- Easy to Use: Just simply open it and expand to fit against front window, then put the sun visors down to keep it in place.